Are you looking for a custom mattress for your custom bed? Did you buy a bed set at a garage sale, estate sale, or an auction only to realize it requires a European size mattress or an odd international mattress size common in the UK, Ireland, Australia, etc? We’ve heard it all! 🙂
Do you need a custom mattress topper, sheets, or mattress protector? has specialized in offering custom size mattress replacements since 2008. We can supply almost any odd size or unique shape that you can dream up.
We make custom size mattresses for:
- RV Mattress Replacements : motorhomes, 5th wheels, travel trailers, toy haulers, pop-up campers, truck campers, and most other RV mattress sizes like 60×75 short queen mattress size.
- Casita mattress
- 3/4 Mattress
- Van Mattress
- Alaskan King Bed 9′ x 9′
- Wyoming King Bed 7′ x 7′
- Texas King Bed 80″x 98″
- European size mattresses
- Horse Trailer mattress
- Platform Beds
- Extra Long Mattresses for tall people
- Trundle Mattress
- Murphy Bed
- European Size Mattress
- Heart Shaped Mattress
- Camp mattress
- Olympic Queen Mattress
- Boat mattress
- Truck Mattress
- Hospital Bed Mattress
- Cot mattresses
- Sofa Bed Mattress, aka a hide-a-bed, hide-away, sleeper sofa, pull-out couch, or convertible bed
Need a mattress made with a hinge, cut corner, radius corner (click here for Airstream mattress replacements), or a beveled edge?
Contact us for a quote! We can customize the arrangement of layers and densities to fit your exact needs.
Need a custom size or shape?
We’d love to talk with you!
Not in the mood to talk on the phone? That’s okay! Instead, fill out the form below and click the “Send Your Request” button.
Custom Made Mattress Options:
While our most common request is for a custom size memory foam mattress, we also offer odd size latex mattresses, innerspring mattresses, gel foam mattresses and more.
We have a large assortment of the most innovative foams available including Bayer and Preserve Visco Elastic Memory Foam, Natural Latex from Latex International, Gel Memory Foam, and Plant Based High Density foams. All custom mattresses will be made with a luxurious certified organic cotton cover.
We use only the highest quality open-cell plant based temperature neutral foams. All of our memory foam and high density foams have been tested by the independent laboratory Certipurus and have been certified to be non-toxic.
All custom mattresses come with a 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty. All of our mattresses pass the strict federal CFR 1633 flame retardant mattress standards.
Production time is anywhere from 5-7 business days (call for lead time). Transit time to the east coast is 2-3 business days and 4-5 business days on the west coast. Your custom made mattress will be compressed, sealed in plastic, boxed, and shipped to you via FedEX Ground.
A Few of Our Customer Testimonials:
“So glad I decided to do the custom size mattress. It fits perfectly in the little Roadtrek. It feels nice and firm yet comfortable. Thank you for a nice product and great customer service!” Katherine, Los Angeles CA.
“The custom mattress I ordered and received from you is excellent. I received it 2 days earlier than projected. I will certainly recommend Mattress Insider to anyone who needs a mattress.” Deanna Huston, Greenwich, CT.
“Thank you so much for taking my order and getting us two of the most comfortable mattresses I have ever laid upon! We took them to the RV dealership today and put them on the bunk beds. They fit perfectly!
We also gave Rick at Nortwood RV your website as he was really impressed with your mattresses as well. Thank you again for all your help and I will now be ordering the encasements and bedding for them. Thank you again, Jonathan and Mattress Insider!!”
Darlene Foster, Orlando, FL
- Using a tape measure, obtain the dimensions of the surface the mattress is going on (plywood, platform bed, plywood, etc). Measure the longest length and the widest width. If it’s an odd shaped mattress, we can still give you a quote over the phone, but we may need a template or a schematic before we start production from your RV or Boat manufacturer or we can tell you how to make one).
- If possible, obtain the existing mattress dimensions (not required but helpful).
- Note the height of your existing mattress (if it’s still available) and note if you have any height restrictions (mattress is close the ceiling, you have a low headboard, etc)
- Double check your measurements one more time. Because of the labor and cost of materials involved, all custom mattresses are non-refundable once production is started and there are no returns, cancellations, or modifications.
- Give us a call for a quote! 1-888-488-1468!
Please note: due to the nature of constructing custom mattresses, allow for up to a 1.5″ deviation in either direction from the original measurements. We cannot guarantee that custom builds will match your original measurements exactly (but we do our best, and generally isn’t an issue!). If you have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to give us a call!
Below are some of the custom mattress projects that have been done recently.
We’ve customized mattress for all the major RV brands, including Airstream, American, Coachmen, Fleetwood, Starcraft, Baja, Sunnybrook, Allegro Bay, Edge, Jayco, Northwood, Skyline, Thor, Winnebago, and more.
Radius or rounded corners – How To Measure
If you know what size you need for your custom mattress and just have rounded corners, we’ve made this video to make it easy for you to see how to measure your radius cut(s).