Here are some of our frequently asked questions. If you don’t see your question below, feel free to give us a call at 888-488-1468 or click on the “Contact Us” link above.
We don’t charge for Fedex or UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states for the majority of our products. If you’d like us to ship using a method faster than ground (3rd Day, 2nd Day, Overnight, Priority Mail, etc), or we’re shipping internationally, to a US territory, or to Hawaii or Alaska, additional shipping costs would apply (call 888-488-1468 for a quote). Production & Transit times are listed at the bottom of each product page. Some of our products are “made to order” and some are in stock and will ship immediately. If you’d like an order to be rushed, please call us for availability and cost at 888-488-1468.
It depends on the product. Most of our products have either 100 day or 121 day return policy’s. Details on a products return policy can be found towards the bottom of each product page right above the products pricing.
- For sofa bed mattresses, click here.
- For rv mattresses, click here.
- For everything else, the most accurate way to determine your size, is to measure the surface the mattress is going to be lying on (plywood, slats, foundation, boxspring, wire mesh, etc). You can also meaure the existing mattress, but it’s not as accurate as most mattresses will change size and shape under normal wear and tear. If you’re bed uses a head board or a footboard, or if you’re mattress is up against one or more walls, make sure to allow at least between 1/2″ to 1″ of space in your final measurements for tucking in your sheets.
The three most important things to consider are: comfort, support, and durability. Everything else is icing on the cake.
- Comfort: If you sleep on your back or stomach, or the mattress is being used as a guest bed, we’d recommend choosing a mattress with a medium firm feel (not very hard and not very soft). If you tend to sleep on your back or you like sleeping on a carpeted floor, go with a firmer feel.
- Support: All of our mattresses will support average weight. If you’re above average weight (250 lbs +), the thicker mattresses are going to use denser foams in the base and provide more layers to support this added weight.
- Durability: The higher the quality level, the better components being used. This translates to a longer life span. If the mattress is being used frequently or you’d like something more comfortable, we’d recommend going with a mid or upper quality level.. If the mattress is being used occasionally and you’re on a tight budget, go with one of the more affordable mattress options. Our mattresses have warranties ranging from 5-20 years depending on the model you choose. Warranty details can be found on the product details page of the product you’re interested in.
For details on how to obtain a quote or to place a custom order, click here, or call 888-488-1468.
You’ll receive an email copy of your order immediately after the order has been processed. If you’re placing a custom order, you’ll receive an emailed copy of your order once we receive your custom authorization form. Tracking: We usually email out tracking within 24 business hours of shipping your order. Double check your spam or trash folder as sometimes our emails will get filtered. For transit and handling times, please reference the bottom of the product page of the item you ordered.
You will want to open the mattress as soon as possible (within the first 2 weeks of receiving your mattress). Prolonged compression can lead to the mattress not expanding fully.