Summer Camp Mattress Replacements
High Quality Cabin Mattresses for Bunks. Made in the USA.
- Ships compressed and rolled via FedEX Ground which makes shipping affordable and set up a breeze. Other companies have to ship LTL which makes the prices much higher.
- No minimum order quantities but volume pricing is available!
- Need a custom size? Order any size or shape. We’re the leader in custom mattresses
Questions? Need a quote? Give us a call! 888-488-1468
- Long lasting premium quality high density foam in (1.5 & 1.8 lb densities).
- Made with Certipurus Certified Foam
- Fluid resistant hospital grade nylon cover. Note: We don’t use vinyl because it’s uncomfortable to campers, not durable, and it cracks easily.
- Antibacterial cover
- Easy for your staff to clean
- Passes 16 CFR 1633 federal flammability standards
- Bulk discounts available (call to let us know how many you’re ordering)
Learn More About Us:
Need Summer Camp Mattresses?
We’d love to talk with you!
Not in the mood to talk on the phone? That’s okay! Instead, fill out the form below and click the “Send Your Request” button.
These mattresses are best for:
- Summer camps
- Conference Centers
- Rescue Missions
- Homeless Shelters
- Transitional Housing
- Recover Centers
- Rehab Centers
- Ski Camps
- Church Camps
- Boy and Girl Scout Camps
- United States Forest Service Bunks
- State Camp Grounds
- Red Cross Emergency Cots
- College and Univeristy Dorms
- Rollaway Beds
- Oil Rigs
- Surgical Operating rooms
- and more!
Camp Mattress Sizes:
While we can make any size, here are some common summer camp mattress sizes that people order:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your return policy on camp bed mattresses?
Our camp mattresses are custom made and there are no returns, cancellations, or refunds. We suggest ordering a sample first to test it out before buying in bulk.
Do I need to be a summer camp owner to buy from you? What if I just own a single cabin?
Sure you can order from us! Our minimum order quantity is one mattress. The more you purchase, the better your pricing.
What's your turn around time for production?
It really depends on what’s being ordered but our current production time right now is around 3 weeks.
When should I replace my cabin mattress?
You should replace the mattress if:
- The mattress is more than 7 years old. With the abuse camp mattresses go through (they’re also used as trampolines, wrestling rings, and structures for forts…in case you didn’t know), the average lifespan is around 5-7 years on average.
- Look at the foot end of the mattress and find the law tag. The tag will indicate the year the mattress was manufactured (assuming campers haven’t torn it off)
- It’s lost its support. If you bottom out and can feel the slats or plywood underneath the mattresses, it makes for an uncomfortable nights sleep and the mattress should be replaced with something more supportive.
- Mold, Mildew, Rust, or Bug infestation on the foam core or innerspring unit. If the cover is torn or cracked, and it’s not replaced quickly, it can lead to permanent damage to the structure of the mattress. Cracked vinyl exposes the foam layers to bodily fluids like urine, throw up, and sweat which can lead to mold/mildew. Bed bugs and dust mites can also seek shelter if the mattress cover is torn.