8" LUXURY GEL FOAM TRUCK MATTRESS W/ORGANIC COTTON
Special Discount Offer! Get an Extra $100 OFF During Checkout!
Bring Luxury on the Road – Buy the mattress everyone has been talking about! Thousands of satisfied truck owners! Learn more
This product currently ships from our warehouse within 3-4 weeks.
Special Discount Offer! Get an Extra $100 OFF During Checkout!
Sale Extended! Offer Expires June 26, 2022 at 11:59pm MST!
Bring Luxury on the Road ™ Buy the mattress everyone has been talking about! Thousands of satisfied truckers!
5 Star Quality – Have you ever slept in a luxury hotel and wish you could put that mattress in your truck? With our 8″ Luxury, you can now purchase a resort quality mattress for your semi! We’ve used the highest quality components to construct a luxury truck mattress that is comfortable, supportive, and affordable.
Improved Cover! “You spoke, we listened! After testing out different mattress fabrics over the past few months, the overwhelming majority of customers stated they preferred our Organic Cotton fabric over our Cool-Max. What’s the difference? You get the same moisture wicking and temperature regulating properties, but the fabric has a higher quality feel, it’s more durable, and more environmentally friendly. Internally, the foam components we’re using are the same. You’re getting the same awesome mattress we’ve sold for years, but with a better cover.” 🙂
–Jonathan (aka JP), Founder & CEO of Mattress Insider
Adjustable Firmness = Two Mattresses in One!
Your mattress is covered on both sides with our premium, baby-soft organic cotton fabric providing you with two sleeping surfaces. To adjust the feel of this mattress, simply flip it over! The softer, gel foam side of the mattress has the organic cotton fabric waterfalling over the side of the bed (as shown in the picture above). For a firmer sleep experience, flip it over and sleep on the HD foam side.
Guaranteed to be the most comfortable truck mattress you’ll ever own.
If it doesn’t meet your expectations, we’ll give you a 100% refund!
3rd Generation Gel Infused Memory Foam – Our Certi-pur.us Certified Memory Foam sleeps 1-2 degrees cooler than traditional visco elastic memory foam. No gel scrap or fillers!
This gel infused foam wicks away heat from your body, keeping your sleeping surface cooler. It also provides improved support by reducing the cradling effect that creates heat build up.
Gel memory foam also significantly reduces motion transfer between you and your sleeping partner. This means if you have a sleeping partner who gets out of bed in the night, you probably won’t feel it.
This next generation foam is plant-based and manufactured here in the U.S.A.
Thermo Coupling Feature – Cool-Gel Foam generates ‘thermo coupling linkage’ to circulate air quickly and remove heat faster, when compared to traditional memory foam. This patented manufacturing process creates the most breathable memory foam currently available, and results in a more relaxing sleep experience.
Open Cell Technology – Microscopic holes in the cells of the foam allow air to circulate, keeping your mattress at room temperature. Other companies will use cheap, closed-cell foam which traps heat and results in an unpleasant sleeping experience.
8x Cellular Structure – Our foam formula keep you sleeping cooler and its cell structure gently floats your body over the mattress, evenly distributing your weight.
Temperature Neutral – Keep your body temperature neutral with a mattress that doesn’t overheat!
Rapid Response – With our rapid recovery foam technology, your mattress will recover up to 10 times faster than traditional memory foam, instantly adjusting to your body’s movements. This instant adjustment means no ‘stuck in your bed’ feeling common with traditional memory foam.
Pre-Activated Foam – All foams must be ‘broken in’ or ‘activated’ before being capable of providing maximum comfort. Our patented foam goes through a Double Activation™ process; this ensures an immediate experience of comfort and support on the very first night you sleep on the mattress, and for all the years that follow.
CertiPUR-US® Certified Foam
– You may not know this, but in an effort to cut down on costs, some manufactures will use foam that can be harmful to the environment and toxic to you and your families health. Good News! The foam used in our mattresses has been tested, analyzed, and certified by the independent laboratory CertiPUR-US®! What does this mean?
CertiPUR-US® certified foams are tested for foam composition and durability. The foam is examined and put through an exhaustive series of tests to ensure it meets strict standards.
CertiPUR-US® certified foams are…
- Low emission (low VOC’s) for indoor air quality (VOC’s are a large component of air pollution)
- Manufactured without chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) or other ozone depleters (commonly found in imported foam)
- Made without PBDE flame retardants (PDBE’s have been linked inconclusively to chronic illness in humans and animals)
- Made without mercury, lead and heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde (Formaldehyde has been labeled as a cause for poor indoor air quality)
- Made without prohibited phthalates
- Tested and approved for durability and performance
Virtually Odorless – Our foam is virtually odorless because of the patented Fresh Foam Technology™ used during the manufacturing process.
No-Sag Technology – Our tight knit cell structure ensures that your truck mattress will always return back to its original shape and will not sag.
Neutral Posture Support System – Billions of open-ended, Expansive Cells™ conform to the unique shape of your body, helping you stay in a neutral position while you’re sleeping.
Our mattresses are designed to relieve the stress and pressure on the muscles and tendons which often cause you to toss, turn, and wake up with back pain.
5 layer design – Our 8″ Luxury mattress utilizes five unique layers:
- Premium Plush Organic Cotton Waterfall Cover (Double Sided)
- 1″ Plush Comfort Layer of 4 LB Certipurus Cool-Gel Foam
- 2″ Cushion Firm Transition Layer of 3 LB Gel Bio Based Certipurus Soy V3 Cool- Visco
- 1.5″ Cushion Firm Cradle Contour Rapid Air-Flow Foam™
- 3.5″ of Firm HD Soy Bio Support Foam™
This unique design helps maintain a natural spinal alignment; when your body is cradled in this natural position, your muscles relax and sleep is more refreshing.
Maintenance Free! This mattress does not need to be flipped (unless you decide to change the comfort!)
Heavy Duty Support – The firm, high density support layer is capable of supporting two adults, each weighing 250 LBS!
Luxurious Baby Soft Organic Cotton Cover – Our organic cotton cover provides a supple sleeping surface that works in tandem with the cool-gel foam to contour around the shape of your body.
If you suffer from asthma, allergies, or if your skin is sensitive or prone to irritation, Organic Cotton is an ideal fabric to sleep on. In fact, it’s hypoallergenic and dust-mite resistant!
The luxurious, organic cotton fabric provides superior air circulation and breathability when compared to Damask or Bamboo. By drawing heat away from your skin and absorbing body moisture, Organic Cotton keeps you cool and dry in hot and humid weather.
Note: This mattress is not waterproof. However, we offer mattress protector encasements that are waterproof, stain proof, and bed bug proof. Are you also in need of Custom Truck Sheets? We can make those as well!
Low Carbon Footprint – We strive to keep our carbon emissions as low as possible by using sustainable materials, eco-friendly packaging, and compressed shipping methods. Our patented foam is manufactured at a US based factory in a low emissions chamber, which uses less energy in the refining process.
Handcrafted in the USA – Our talented production team will handcraft every part of your mattress. From the foam cutting and layer bonding, to the fabric sewing and final packaging; every aspect of your mattress will be made to the highest U.S. standards.
Note: Beware of other companies importing their foam from overseas, assembling the mattresses in the US, and then claiming the product as ‘Made in the USA.’ Imported components are not held to the same quality standards as U.S.A. components; these mattresses often contain toxic chemicals and are not as durable over time. Manufacturers who choose to use imported components are usually attempting to reduce their costs at your expense.
Stringent Quality Control Standards – Our factory prides itself in having one of the lowest return rates in the entire mattress industry!
The following sizes are available for online purchase. For all other sizes, please call 888-488- 1468.
- Three Quarter Size : 48″ x 75″
- Full: 53″ x 75″
- Short Queen : 60″ x 75″ (most common short queen size)
- Short Queen: 60″ x 74″
- Queen : 60″ x 80″
- Olympic Queen : 66″ x 80″
- King: 72″ x 75″
- King: 72″ x 80″
- Cal King: 72″ x 84″
- Easter King: 76″ x 80″
- Bunk: 28″ x 75″
- Bunk: 30″ x 75″
- Bunk: 30″ x 80″
- Bunk: 34″ x 75″
- Bunk: 35″ x 79″
- Twin : 38″ x 75″
- Twin : 38″ x 80″
- Bunk: 42″ x 80″
- We can make any size or shape! For more information, contact us at 888-488-1468.
We understand that you are buying an RV mattress sight unseen, and we want you to be thrilled about your purchase. This is why we offer a two-part guarantee!
Please note: this guarantee does not apply to custom orders
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your mattress after trying it for at least two weeks, please contact us. We will ask you to donate the mattress to a registered non-profit charity of your choice. You must contact us prior to donating the mattress to receive a DA (Donation Authorization), or a refund will not be processed. The refund will be issued when we receive a receipt showing the donation has been made, and we’ve verified with the charities’ management that the donation was received. In the event that you have difficulty finding a charity to donate your mattress to, MattressInsider will help you find one! Please note: guarantee does not apply to custom orders.
- After 30 days we will require you to ship the mattress back to us for a refund. Please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return shipping address before shipping the mattress. Shipment must be postmarked by day 121. The refund will be less a $59 restocking fee, and the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.