8" PARK MEADOW POCKETED COIL MATTRESS II
- Heavy Duty Support!
- Save an Extra $100 when added to cart!
- 121 Day No Risk Trial!
This product currently ships from our warehouse within 2-3 weeks.
8″ Park Meadow Custom Pocketed Coil Mattress II
You spend a LOT of time in your bed at home. Why are you sleeping on an uncomfortable mattress?
Replace your uncomfortable Home innerspring mattress with an option that is…
- Available in custom sizes!
Introducing our heavy duty 8″ Park Meadow Pocketed Coil Mattress II
Questions about home or custom mattresses?
Give us a call, we’re open!
7 days a week, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM MST
Pocketed coils are the highest quality innerspring system currently available on the market.
- More Coils = more comfort! Higher coil count than factory-installed mattresses
- Helps With Back Pain! Excellent mattress choice for those with back problems
- Designed for above average weight!
- 100% Made in the USA
- Ability to do mattresses in any size and any shape!
Breathable open cell foam. Cheaper mattresses use closed cell foam that traps heat. Our Custom Pocketed Coil Mattress stays cool and comfortable all night long.
2” of Eco-friendly Open Cell Tempurature Neutral Soy Foam. Because your foam is CertiPUR-US® certified, you can rest easy knowing your mattress is a healthy choice. It sleeps cool and is virtually odor free.
Luxury Quilted Cover with Elegant Suede Border!
Our cover is double insulated to prevent coil feel. Coils belong inside the mattress (not out). These luxurious quilting layers make sure you’re sleeping on a cushion firm (while still comforting) mattress surface all night, and for years to come.
Advanced coil system.
Old technology (some companies still use this) has you sleeping on thin gauge continuous wire steel frames. New technology (like our advanced Pocketed coils) are the highest quality innerspring system currently available. That’s why the Custom Pocketed Coil Mattress has nearly three times more individually pocketed coils than most models*. This, provides you with a mattress that conforms to you, giving superior comfort and increased support around your body.
These pocketed coils eliminate the continuous wire system. Continuous wire in the mattress (once again, old technology) can mean that you end up rolling toward each other, or feeling the transfer of motion every time the other person moves.
However, our pocketed coils cushion around you, ensuring minimal motion transfer between sleeping partners and holding you snugly as you lie in bed, while still letting you move freely while you sleep.
This means you get a great night’s sleep AND you each stay on your side of the bed.
Please note: due to the nature of the construction of this mattress, allow for up to a 1.5″ deviation in either direction from the original measurements on custom builds. We cannot guarantee that custom builds will match your original measurements exactly (but we try our best!). If you have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to give us a call!
*721 coils in a queen-size Custom Pocketed Coil Mattress compared to 258 in other models.
Superior durability and better support. The 15 gauge heavy duty tempered coils provide a firm supportive feel. No sinking in, no rolling toward the center. Supports 2 adults weighing up to 300 lbs each. Need more support? Let us know – firmness can be adjusted to your needs for an additional cost.
Fits anywhere. Available in custom sizes to suit your space.
Quality American Craftsmanship. This mattress is hand crafted in the USA. Each individual part undergoes rigorous inspection, ensuring that every unit we manufacture is our best work before it’s shipped to you in eco-friendly, easy-install packaging.
Maintenance free. The no-flip design means no turning or rotating.
Passes CFR1633 Fire Retardancy Laws using no PBDE’s, fillers, or toxic chemicals.
Try it today. Click here to select your size and place your order! Or call us at 888-488-1468!
- 1” of Plush Soy Foam Quilted Luxury Knit Cover w/Suede Border
- 1″ of Cushion Firm Soy Foam Transition Layer
- 6” Heavy Duty Individually Pocketed Coils (721 coils in Queen Size)
- Non skid fabric bottom to prevent slipping and keep your mattress in place.
Total height: ~8”
20 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty (10 Year Full & 10 Year Prorated)
Tired of your uncomfortable factory-installed mattress? Replace it today! Speak to a mattress expert at 888-488-1468
We make custom sizes and shapes! Please call for pricing 888-488-1468. Sizes which can be ordered online are listed below:
- Three Quarter (48″x75″)
- Full (53″x75″)
- Full XL (53″x80″)
- Short Queen (60″x75″)
- Short Queen (60″x74″)
- Queen (60″x80″)
- Olympic Queen (66″x80″)
- King Short (72″x75″)
- King (72″x80″)
- King (76″x80″)
- Cal King (72″x84″)
- Bunk (28″x75″)
- Bunk (30″x75″)
- Bunk (30″x80″)
- Bunk (32″x79″)
- Bunk (34″x75″)
- Bunk (35″x79″)
- Bunk (38″x75″)
- Bunk (38″x80″)
- Bunk (42″x80″)
- Note: 72×80, 60×80, and 60×75 are also available with 10″ radius at the foot end (where you put your feet!). Need another size made with radius corners at the foot? Give us a call! 888-488-1468
- Size not listed here? We can make custom sizes and shapes! Call 888-488-1468 for pricing!
We understand that you are buying an RV mattress sight unseen, and we want you to be thrilled about your purchase. This is why we offer a two-part guarantee!
Please note: this guarantee does not apply to custom orders
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your mattress after trying it for at least two weeks, please contact us. We will ask you to donate the mattress to a registered non-profit charity of your choice. You must contact us prior to donating the mattress to receive a DA (Donation Authorization), or a refund will not be processed. The refund will be issued when we receive a receipt showing the donation has been made, and we’ve verified with the charities’ management that the donation was received. In the event that you have difficulty finding a charity to donate your mattress to, MattressInsider will help you find one! Please note: guarantee does not apply to custom orders.
- After 30 days we will require you to ship the mattress back to us for a refund. Please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return shipping address before shipping the mattress. Shipment must be postmarked by day 121. The refund will be less a $59 restocking fee, and the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.