4.5" EAST HAMPTON MEMORY FOAM COT MATTRESS
- Free Shipping!
- 121 Day Guarantee!
This product currently ships from our warehouse within 1-2 weeks.
4.5″ East Hampton Luxury Gel Memory Foam Cot Mattress
Tired of sleeping on one of those uncomfortable spring cot mattresses?
Our Luxury East Hampton Cot Mattress with Gel Memory Foam
provides more support and comfort than the spring cot mattresses,
but without those painful coils!
Questions? Speak to a replacement cot mattress expert.
We’re open! 7 days a week, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM MST
- Works on most cot frames including folding cots, raised cots, bunk cots, and hospital cots!
- One side of the mattress is cushion firm and the other side is firm. Simply flip it over to change firmness!
- Gel memory foam layer designed to regulate your temperature so you don’t overheat.
- Luxurious Preserve Certipurus 4LB Open Cell Memory Foam is designed to cradles around your body and relieving pressure points.
- Coil Free! No more uncomfortable metal springs!
- The smooth organic cotton zippered cover is designed to wick away body perspiration and regulate temperature! You can even unzip the cover to remove it for dry or spot cleaning!
- USA Preserve Memory Foam is 30% soy based making it more environmentally friendly than 100% petroleum based products.
- Maintenance free
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- USA Made!
Cot Mattress Size:
- Are you looking for another size? We can customize the length, width, and height to fit your needs! Please call for pricing and lead time.
Total Height: 4.5″
- Layer #1: Organic Cotton Removable Zippered Cover!
- Layer #2: 1/2″ Plush Comfort Layer of 4 LB Certipurus Cool-Gel Memory Foam
- Layer #3: 1″ Cushion Firm Transition Layer of 4 LB Certipurus Temperature Neutral Bio Comfort Memory Foam
- Layer #4: 3″ of Heavy Duty Soy Bio Support HD Foam
Exclusive 121 Day Money Back Guarantee on RV Mattresses!
We understand that you are buying an RV mattress sight unseen, and we want you to be thrilled about your purchase. This is why we offer a two-part guarantee!
Please note: this guarantee does not apply to custom orders
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your mattress after trying it for at least two weeks, please contact us. We will ask you to donate the mattress to a registered non-profit charity of your choice. You must contact us prior to donating the mattress to receive a DA (Donation Authorization), or a refund will not be processed. The refund will be issued when we receive a receipt showing the donation has been made, and we’ve verified with the charities’ management that the donation was received. In the event that you have difficulty finding a charity to donate your mattress to, MattressInsider will help you find one! Please note: guarantee does not apply to custom orders.
- After 30 days we will require you to ship the mattress back to us for a refund. Please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return shipping address before shipping the mattress. Shipment must be postmarked by day 121. The refund will be less a $59 restocking fee, and the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
Questions about this Luxury Cot Mattress?
Give us a call, we’re open!
7 days a week, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM MST
Non-Contiguous States & Canada Shipping: If shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, or Canada, please call for shipping costs. Remote areas may be assessed higher shipping fees. The customer is responsible for all customs fees when shipping to Canada.