8" PARK MEADOW POCKETED COIL RV MATTRESS II
Special Discount Offer! Get an Extra $100 OFF During Checkout!
- Heavy Duty Support!
- 121 Day No Risk Trial!
Need to customize this mattress? Use the Custom Mattress Builder!
This product currently ships from our warehouse within 1-2 weeks.
8″ Park Meadow Custom Pocketed Coil RV Mattress II
Special Discount Offer! Get an Extra $100 OFF During Checkout!
Sale Extended! Offer Expires September 27, 2022 at 11:59pm MST!
Most people spend one-third of their day sleeping; why spend that much time on an uncomfortable mattress?
Instead, replace your uncomfortable factory-installed truck or RV mattress with an mattress that is:
- Available in custom sizes!
Introducing our heavy-duty 8″ Park Meadow Pocketed Coil RV Mattress II
Questions about our RV mattresses?
Give us a call, we’re open!
7 days a week, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM MST
Pocketed coils are the highest quality innerspring system currently available on the market.
- More coils = more comfort and support!
- Helps with back pain! This is an excellent mattress choice for those with back problems
- Designed for above average weight!
- Made in the USA
- The pocketed coil design allows us to build this mattress in almost any size or shape!
Breathable, open-cell foam. Cheaper mattresses use closed-cell foam, resulting in reduced air flow. Our custom Pocketed Coil mattress stays cool and comfortable all night long.
2” of eco-friendly, open cell, and temperature neutral plant-based foam. Because our foam is CertiPUR-US® certified, you can rest assured, knowing your mattress is the healthy choice. It sleeps cool and is virtually odor free.
Luxury Organic Cotton Quilted Cover with Elegant Border!
Our cover is double insulated to prevent you from feeling the coils. This luxurious quilted layer is built into the cover to provide a long lasting, cushion-firm sleeping experience.
Advanced coil system.
Old coil technology will have you sleeping on thin gauge, continuous wire steel frames; some companies are still using this method! New coil technology (such as our pocketed coils) are considered to be the highest quality innerspring system currently available. This is the reason why the Custom Pocketed Coil Mattress has nearly three times more individually pocketed coils when compared to most other models, resulting in a mattress that conforms to you, providing superior comfort and increased support.
Our pocketed coils eliminate the need for the old continuous wire system, which is also notorious for causing ‘motion transfer.’ Motion transfer is experienced anytime you shift positions or get out of bed, and your partner feels the movement. Instead, pocketed coils cushion around you, ensuring minimal motion transfer between sleeping partners.
Please note: due to the nature of the construction of this mattress, allow for up to a 1.5″ deviation in either direction from the original measurements on custom builds. We cannot guarantee that custom builds will match your original measurements exactly (but we try our best!). If you have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to give us a call!
*721 coils in a queen-size Custom Pocketed Coil Mattress compared to 258 in other models.
Superior durability and better support. The 15 gauge heavy-duty tempered coils provide a firm supportive feel – no sinking in and no rolling toward the center. This mattress supports 2 adults weighing up to 300 lbs each. Are you need of more support? Let us know – firmness can be adjusted to your preferences. Contact us at 888-488-1468 for a personalized quote!
Fits anywhere. Available in custom sizes to suit your space.
Quality American Craftsmanship. This mattress is handcrafted in the USA. Each individual part undergoes rigorous inspection, ensuring that every unit we manufacture is our best work before it’s shipped to you in eco-friendly, easy-install packaging.
Maintenance free! The no-flip design means no turning or rotating.
Passes CFR1633 Fire Retardancy Laws, which means your mattress is safe to sleep on. Additionally, our fire barrier is made without PBDE’s, fillers, or toxic chemicals.
Try it today – Click here to select your size and place your order or call us at 888-488-1468!
- 1” of a quilted luxury knit cover with brown border
- 1″ of cushion firm, plant-based foam
- 6″ of heavy duty, individually pocketed coils
- Non skid fabric bottom to prevent slipping in trucks and RVs.
Total height: ~8”
20 Year Manufacturers Warranty (10 Year Full & 10 Year Prorated)
Tired of your uncomfortable factory-installed mattress? Replace it today!
Speak to a mattress expert at 888-488-1468
We make custom sizes and shapes! Please call for pricing 888-488-1468. Sizes which can be ordered online are listed below:
- Three Quarter (48″x75″)
- RV Full (53″x75″)
- RV Full XL (53″x80″)
- Short Queen (60″x75″)
- Short Queen (60″x74″)
- Queen (60″x80″)
- Olympic Queen (66″x80″)
- RV King Short (72″x75″)
- RV King (72″x80″)
- King (76″x80″)
- Cal King (72″x84″)
- RV Bunk (28″x75″)
- RV Bunk (30″x75″)
- RV Bunk (30″x80″)
- RV Bunk (32″x79″)
- RV Bunk (34″x75″)
- RV Bunk (35″x79″)
- RV Bunk (38″x75″)
- RV Bunk (38″x80″)
- RV Bunk (42″x80″)
- Note: 72×80, 60×80, and 60×75 are also available with 10″ radius at the foot of the bed. Are you in need another size made with radius corners? Give us a call! 888-488-1468 to speak with a Colorado-based mattress expert!
- Size not listed here? We can make custom sizes and shapes! Call 888-488-1468 for pricing!
We understand that you are buying an RV mattress sight unseen, and we want you to be thrilled about your purchase. This is why we offer a two-part guarantee!
Please note: this guarantee does not apply to custom orders
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your mattress after trying it for at least 30 days, please contact us. We will ask you to donate the mattress to a registered non-profit charity of your choice. You must contact us prior to donating the mattress to receive a DA (Donation Authorization), or a refund will not be processed. The refund will be issued when we receive a receipt showing the donation has been made, and we’ve verified with the charities’ management that the donation was received. In the event that you have difficulty finding a charity to donate your mattress to, MattressInsider will help you find one! Please note: guarantee does not apply to custom orders.
- After 60 days we will require you to ship the mattress back to us for a refund. Please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return shipping address before shipping the mattress. Shipment must be postmarked by day 365. The refund will be less a $59 restocking fee, and the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
Unboxing: Doug Kozier unpacks one of 2 30 x 74 Park Meadow Twin Size Mattresses