MattressInsider Community and Customers,
Businesses and individuals are working to help lessen the impact and outcome from the spread of COVID-19.
We’ve shared this page to share the steps that MattressInsider is taking during this time to continue to ensure you receive the highest quality service and support for your sleep and bedding products.
As a premiere provider of quality sleep, MattressInsider maintains disaster recovery and business continuity plans for many situations. Our practices help us maintain secure connections to the Internet and secure phone systems.
In response to the current unprecedented situation, several proactive steps have been taken. MattressInsider has our Colorado-based phone and email teams (sales and customer service) working remotely. In addition, some changes have been implemented at our production facility in Greenville, South Carolina (where your mattress is made). Here are some of those steps in more detail:
- We have recently scaled up the necessary technologies (phone, support desk, and email systems) to support distributed teams (customer support, sales, and production)
- Our production facility (in Greenville, South Carolina) has added several hand sanitizing stations at each step of the production process, and team members are encouraged to use those stations, as well as frequent and thorough handwashing, several times a day.
- Our production team has been advised to stay home if they feel any signs of illness.
- We have limited travel to conferences and conventions to reduce any impact potential.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we have, for the present time, closed our Colorado showroom.
The components in the majority of our products have always been produced in the United States, and those production centers are in low-risk areas.
Our mattress shipments continue to be handled primarily by FedEx. FedEx’s practices around COVID-19 can be seen here. Some package shipments are sent via UPS: UPS COVID-19 response here.
Please note: The impact of COVID-19 is causing local, state, and national governments around the world to issue work and travel restrictions on a daily basis which are impacting these carriers ability to meet ship times. As a result, we can not guarantee that all of our products will be delivered within the 7-10 business day window. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We understand that every person and every business plays a vital role in helping with this situation. We’re working hard to protect our team’s health and safety, and to do the same for you as our valued customer. We believe those two responsibilities go hand in hand. Since the start of MattressInsider as a business, we have done everything we can to consider everyone involved when taking steps with regard to safety and health. We will continue to do so.
Thank you for your trust, and for the opportunity you present us when you choose Mattress Insider as your provider of products that help you get a better night’s sleep in your RV, camper, truck, boat, home, or anywhere you like to rest. We are committed to helping in whatever ways we can during this dynamic situation.