Are you ready for a completely different way to buy a mattress in Littleton, Lakewood, Highlands Ranch, and the greater Denver area?
For close to 100 years, mattress stores have been selling their beds using the same business model.
So when I decided to open a showroom 5 years ago, I knew I had to completely revamp the entire shopping model.
I wanted it to be fun.
I wanted it to be such a unique experience, people couldn't help but tell their friends about it.
Now, before I get into what we do that is so radically different...
...let's briefly discuss what happens at a typical Colorado mattress store.
You walk through the doors, and then you're greeted with a sea of white beds. Often, they all look the same.
Let's face it.
That shopping experience is not fun.
So here's what I did to FIX that. ;-)
Introducing, the Create-a-Mattress showroom by Mattress Insider (get it?....you get to see what's INSIDE your mattress!)
Here's how it works:
1) Your mattress artisan will ask you a series of questions to understand your needs.
2) You'll choose your support system (a high density foam base or pocket coils).
3) Next, you and your mattress expert will work together to design the comfort layer of your bed.
The comfort layer, is the layer that makes you go "oooo....ahhhh...that feels amazzzzing".
You'll get to pick and choose from different types of materials from racks that are on wheels.
And the materials won't have fancy marketing words (who needs copper infused butternut squash foam??? ....kidding...that doesn't exist)
They're components like: memory foam, gel, latex, polyurethane foam, high density foam, and organic cotton.
4) Once you've decided on your design, you'll place your order. We take all major credit cards, Paypal, and we can do financing.
5) Our expert artisans will build your mattress from scratch, we'll compress it, roll it up, and then FedEX it to your door. When it arrives, simply remove it from the packaging, and give it a few hours to decompress back to it's original size.
Does that all sound good? Great! All you need to do is schedule an appointment!
Just visit our Denver Mattress Showroom (by appointment only) page and setup an appointment.
Hey Jonathan! I noticed that you have a lot of unique sizes on your website. Can you do custom?
Yes we can! If you own an RV, boat, truck, sofa bed, aircraft, round bed, etc we do all the weird sizes and shapes those require too!
So that's it! Are you ready for a really unique mattress shopping experience? Click on the link today to book an appointment!
Founder & CEO of Mattress Insider
I ordered a queen and a twin Deluxe sofa mattresses with memory foam. My order was processed and delivered promptly. I was anxious to try them. I slept on the twin and it was very comfortable. I have not tried the queen mattress yet, but have company coming for Thanksgiving and I'm anxious to hear their comments. I'm very satisfie...